Raw material information
- Pure PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Heat resistant from – 200 °C to + 260 °C (- 328 °F to + 500 °F)
- Shrinking temperature of 330 °C +/- 10 °C (626 °F +/- 10 °F)
- Universal chemical resistance
Our PTFE heat shrink tubes type 4:1 are suitable for objects with different diameters or tight radii due to the high shrink ratio.
Our tubes are increasingly used in chemical processes to protect sensitive components from corrosion. The low permeation of our heat shrink tubes protects sensitive components over a long and effective time from any acids and bases.
If requested, FDA compliant raw materials, which are used for food and beverage applications of all kind, can be employed for the production of the tubes.
- 21 different standard types of heat shrink tubes for objects with a diameter from 0,8 mm to 65,00 mm (0.03” to 2.55”)
- 10 different colors on request
- Standard delivery in production lengths wrapped on spools or in 1,22 m lengths (4 ft.)Alternative packaging on request
- Specific products on request
- Cable packaging with different diameters, insulation of connectors
- Insulation of medical components
- Production of PTFE coated O-rings